If you, your business or brand already has Social Media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc…), then give yourself a pat on the back! If not, why not? Question is: why spend money on Social Media? and why spend money on Online Marketing? What are the benefits to you, your business or brand? And most importantly, how would spending money on these activities benefit your bottom line?
The importance of Social Media is no longer up for debate. The power of social media has been realized by business across the globe, and this has been integrated into marketing and PR mixes. In ‘Social Media Examiner’s’ 2013 End of Year Report, marketers now place very high value on social media marketing:
- 86% of marketers stated that social media is important for their business.
- 89% of marketers stated that increased exposure was the number one benefit of social media marketing.
- Email Marketing and growing your email list
- Search engine optimization
- Direct Mail
- Online ads (Google Adwords)
- Print display ads
- Mobile Marketing
These are the definitive benefits of social media marketing:
- Increased exposure
- Increased traffic
- Developed loyal fans
- Generated leads
- Improved search ranking
- Growing buyer/ supplier partnerships
- Reduced marketing expenses
- Improved sales
- Provided marketplace insight
A strategic approach has been used with regard to the use of online marketing. This has significant implications:
Businesses that implement social media strategies are more satisfied with the end result than their ad hoc counterparts. These businesses are 1.5 to 2 times more likely to anticipate revenue growth
What impact will it have on your bottom line?
- Be found!
- Establish a stronger brand
- Boost sales
- Interact and receive valuable customer feedback
- Free advertising: word-of-mouth-marketing!
For more information please contact us here.